We had a mini photo shoot with MB and my niece Sadie while we were at the beach for Memorial Day weekend. After the group shots, we tried to get some solo ones of each of them. My mom was trying to instruct MB on how to place her hands/arms and she clearly was unsure of what to do with them resulting in some awesome poses. She started out so serious and was trying to imitate my mom and then about half way through she gave up and started doing her own thing. I'm so glad I was able to capture all of these moves. The best part is she tries to recreate each one of these poses and expressions when we look back through the photos. She cracks me up!


I especially love that last one. More beach pictures coming soon!
Love her cute poses! She is a sport!!
ReplyDelete