I have reached the 32 weeks mark and feel larger than life. I remember thinking the first time that I was pregnant that surely I couldn't get any bigger. This time, I know that I will and I am just trying to imagine again how that will happen. I am not sleeping very well and I think it's due to a lot of things going on, not just having a little fella moving around like crazy and getting up to go to the bathroom every two hours at night. I am trying not to get overwhelmed and stressed and I keep telling myself that everything in the house and at work will get done. My parents brought up the cradle this past weekend so I do feel a little relieved that he has a place to lay his head if we are not able to get a room ready in time. He is measuring a week larger than he is so my hopes is that he will come a few days early or at least by his due date. Please say a prayer that I do not pass out in the heat before then. :-) Oh, good news, the baby is no longer breech so I am relieved about that! Big picture, things are going really well and I am so thankful to have a healthy baby boy still growing inside of me. Here is this month's picture, like I said, larger than life. :-)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment