Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Showing some personality

It has been a long few weeks which is why I haven't updated in a while. But, we do have some great news to share and that is that we are going to have another nephew! Emily is going to have another boy and we couldn't be happier!!! He is due at the end of June and Mary Beth is looking forward to having two boys to boss around! :-)

I will save some of the Mary Beth updates for her seven month post in a few days but had to share some fun videos of the past few weeks.


Where my dentures at?

The young lady sits! It was hard work but we finally were able to get MB to fold in half a week or two ago. She prefers to stand and becomes stiff as a board when we try to get her to sit but she gave in. I love that you can see her smile even when the pacifier in her mouth.

This video was filmed in Moultrie this past weekend and we were getting so tickled with MB. She was showing so much personality and started fake laughing and coughing. I wasn't able to catch that on video but I was able to get her waving which is something that she has started doing in the past few weeks. In this video she looks like we hypnotized her and put her wave in slow motion.

1 comment:

  1. how sweet!! Molly Grace hasn't started waving yet and I can't get her to say anything either! Mary Beth is so cute!

    ReplyDelete