We celebrated Christmas for three weekends in a row and loved every minute of it! We enjoyed our first Christmas with MB and are thankful for all that we have to celebrate. This is my weak attempt to fill you in on what we have been up to this past month.

Nothing gets you in the mood for the Christmas season like a great tree. It smelled so good and even though we may say it every year, it's the prettiest tree we've ever had.

MB and Owen posing with Santa. I was prepared for the worst but they were so good! This may be a new tradition.

Cousin Owen loving the train at the mall.
I'm glad I don't have a picture of his reaction when mean old Uncle Dan took him off of the train.

Cousin Sadie making delicious Christmas cookies.

Excited about her first (and potentially last) gingerbread house.

I tried my best to make it look just like the picture on the box. Aunt Susan sent us this kit and I can't imagine tackling this project without the
pre-cut pieces.

Christmas at Maw Maw's house with
grandaddy, Cousin Sadie and Uncle Rodney.

Pleased with her stack of presents at grandma and
grandaddy's house (reason number one why we bought her only one gift). She especially liked the tissue paper and bows.

Proof that you can never have too many bows!

Christmas Eve at G-Mother's house with the great grandchildren. She was not in the mood for photos but she enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Playing with Owen and her new music table at Mimi's and Papa's house on Christmas morning. (reason number two we bought her one gift)

Pretending to give her cabbage patch doll a kiss while secretly trying to steal her
paci.

The gift from us.

She loved it!
Oh wow, does that look familiar!!! hahah We bought Madison NOTHING and I'm so glad! She got WAY too much from everyone else! Madison has that leap frog table (juanita gave it to her back in october) and she LOVES it! MB will love it too! I miss y'all! Let's get together soon!
ReplyDelete