Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Say my name, say my name

This video deserves a post of its own. I never knew how beautiful the word mama could be! My mom was watching MB for a few hours and when I went over to feed her, my mom asked how long she had been saying mama. What???? I couldn't beAdd Videolieve it and was so excited!! Since that weekend, she has said it whenever she has been tired, upset or not feeling well and it is sooooo sweet. I guess she just says it when she really needs me. We even have some proof caught on camera. Poor Dan has been working on getting her to say Dada for the past two weeks. We were both surprised that she didn't say dada first.

This video shows that it is possible to love so much it hurts! Cousin Sadie adores MB but she is a little overwhleming. My mom was trying to catch MB saying mama on camera and protect her at the same time. I love how Sadie kisses her on the head at the end and places the rattle in front on her but it was too late. Funny!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh mazing! that is adorable. judah seems to think my name is guh-guh. such a sweet little voice. love hanging out with yall last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!!! SO SWEET! I can't wait until Molly Grace can say Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Winlon is just the opposite. Dadadadadada is all we hear around our house and Sean loves to gloat about it!

    ReplyDelete