Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Going Green

She's loving the sweet peas but the jury is still out with the sweet potatoes. I'm not exactly convinced that she hates them but the gagging/coughing sound is a good clue. She's very dramatic when it comes to food. For $2 I was able to make over 40 servings of sweet peas so it's a good thing she likes them.

Enjoying the change in flavor. Finally, something besides breast milk and rice cereal.


I hope she doesn't get tired of them....

1 comment:

  1. To help with choking on sweet potatoes, I had to mix them with a mixer (the strings stick to the beaters) and add a lot of water (or milk) to thin it out. Its kinda like mashed sweet potatoes. They don't tell you that in the books...not sure why. Eli still can't handle a straight up baked sweet potato. You may have done all this but I thought I'd let you know since we had the same problem! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete