Sunday, January 31, 2010

My dream is to actually have one

Dan and I were talking about big dreams for our life and he asked me what would you want to accomplish if there were absolutely no limitations? I'm embarassed to admit that the first thing that came to my mind was to win the Biggest Loser! What??? How funny/sad is that??? That dream directly conflicts another dream I have which is to be my wedding weight. I am hoping that this was my first thought becuase I love watching that show. So, that was when I knew I was in big trouble in the dreaming department. I guess I'm too realistic and logical but I want to think bigger than my current capabilities. I am jealous of people who know what they want to do with their life and know how to use their God given talents to do amazing things! We are going to start practicing coming up with big and small dreams for our family so I can become better at this. I will keep you updated with my progress as we go!

One guy who has had a dream for a while and who is seeing his dream become a reality is our friend Ryan Kiesshauer. He is a very talented guy that we had the pleasure of going to college with and he released his very first CD! Check out his music and buy a copy, you will be very glad you did! www.kiesshauer.com I am so pumped for him and can't imagine having such a big dream and seeing it happen at such a young age! I'm inspired!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My dear Betsy,
    Listening to you sigh as you watch Mary Beth tells me that one of your big dreams has already come true.
    Love you three -
    GREAT Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete