I was walking by MB's room the other day and heard her reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar and cannot believe I was able to capture this on video. Due to a brief intermission, the reading was told in two sections. This is priceless to me.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this was so incredible. she is such a smart, animated little girl. can't wait for her to read it to me this weekend. xo queenkie
ReplyDeleteShe is SO smart! Her counting is great and I love it when she says, ahuh!
ReplyDeleteSTOP IT. This is the most insanely cute thing EVER!! She is so precious! I need you to give me some video editing lessons. I have no idea how to put words on a video! Let's get together soon!
ReplyDeletesoooooooooooo adorable!!! i can't believe she let you film the whole thing. luke would never let me do that. her "ahuhs" kill me. so precious! what a smart cookie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie loved hearing her read! She is so smart! :) Shanna
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH....the "ahuh"s were my total favorite. she is sooo precious!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is incredible. She is a precious smart girl...
ReplyDeleteholy FRIG that is beyond adorable. her voice and ahuhs are pure freaking joy.
ReplyDelete