Emily and the boys were able to be there!
Sweets and more sweets
Some past students and parents making scrapbook pages for the memory book.
It's dangerous when your toddler with a sweet tooth can reach all of the desserts herself. We lost count of how many cookies she ate.
The current and former staff members. Many of these ladies have worked with Carol for years and years and they all told us about what an amazing boss and friend she was and we know they will miss her greatly.
I found these two cousins wrestling in the corner, just one example of what a little sugar can do. I have to say, I am impressed with the headlock that she was giving Owen.
The brother of one of Dan's co-workers is a painter so Dan commissioned him to paint the school for his mom's retirement gift. We love how it turned out and it was fun to surprise her.
I love this article that was in the local newspaper announcing the opening of the school on September 7, 1982. Dan is in the picture with his mom since he was one of the first students.

No comments:
Post a Comment