Sunday, May 15, 2011

Long Week

It has been a long week without Dan around and boy are we glad he is back this afternoon!!! I had fun with MB and we had some quality bonding time but it is tough without Dan coming home to play at night. I tried to plan a small outing every day and one of our favorites was the Atlanta Children Museum. It was perfect for a toddler and we loved all of the different activities. I would defiitely recommend it, especially when it is steamy hot outside and you want an indoor activity. I will be searching out a lot of those this summer because don't think for a minute that you will be able to catch this pregnant lady swelling up in the 90 degree heat! The favorite areas from the museum were the grocery store/kitchen area and the fishing tank. Here are a few more pictures from the week.

Somebody must know that they have a birthday coming up because she has been reading the Toys R Us flyer multiple times a day! She always requests that I turn it to the pools page. I hope she won't be disappointed when we pull out her small inflatable pool out of the attic.

Shopping for groceries at the museum.

This is one of my favorites from yesterday. She was so happy fishing and playing in the water!

It's easier to catch fish with your hands in this pond.

She was by far the cutest fireman around! I was thankful they had these waterproof covers for the fishing area.

Working on the garden. I'm not sure if she was supposed to be in there but nobody gave us any dirty looks so we went for it.

Playing in the moon sand, this wasn't a big hit so we only played for a couple of minutes.

I loved the drums area. We started playing the drums and when we looked up, there we were on the big screen with a band playing and dancing behind us. I was horrified to see myself up there so i quickly got out of the camera's view to capture some of MB and the band.

She was going to town in this picture. I wish I was able to catch some of MB's African dance moves but I couldn't get those on camera. She was loving it!

I think she was trying to get me to sit on the camel with her but I politely declined. She did so well at the museum and we will definitely go back!

1 comment:

  1. Tell MB she can come swim at the pool by Winlon's house any time she wants! We have never done Children's Museum! Good to know it is a hit!

    ReplyDelete