Boys really are different. I wasn't even all that surprised when Dan
called me to tell me about Ben chipping his tooth in the bathtub. Lord
have mercy, he is wild! My mom sent me this "before" picture taken over Christmas so we could remember what he looked like with a full tooth. Dan has had major dad guilt over this one and probably won't feel better until the permanent tooth makes it's way in. Since this incident, he already has sliced his thumb/thumbnail open and made a trip to the clinic. We made friends with the doctor and all the nurses because I have a feeling it won't be our last trip.
 |
| So happy with his grill. |
 |
| So happy with his partial grill. I still think he is as cute as ever! |
 |
| The full effect. Let's pretend like my hand doesn't really look like that in real life, okay? Thanks. |
This makes me laugh, only because both of my boys have a chipped front tooth. And I have no idea how it happened to either of them, I just discovered it one day. So far we haven't had any broken bones (only a small gash in the middle of the tongue - no stitches) but I keep waiting for the day.
ReplyDeleteBen still looks super cute
what a super cute fella. xo queekie
ReplyDeleteCute... but second picture his pupils are different sizes. Should this be a concern, or is it just this shot?
ReplyDeleteThe flash did something crazy. His pupils are perfect.
Delete