| Saying good-bye to the old sportier friend but thankful for the fun memories. |
Monday, January 7, 2013
Oh yes we did!
Add this to the list of the other 100 things I said I would never do when I became a parent. I have to admit, I was way more excited about the minivan purchase than I thought I would be. I guess I had come to a breaking point with cramming the car seats and kids in the back seat of our Explorer and not having room for other folks. I'm in love with the new ride! Funny note, we bought this late Saturday night and drove it to church the next morning. We had a hard time finding it in the parking lot and we confidently approached another van. We tried to unlock it but it didn't work. Dan started worrying that he hadn't noticed a dent in the front bumper and hadn't done his due diligence and I was concerned because the color seemed more blue than it had the day before (nothing wrong with the color blue but I was worried that the picture in my mind of our new car was failing me). Thank goodness we were just at the wrong van and we were just a few cars down. It's one of those moments that probably took a few seconds but it was embarrassing nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh girl! You took the plunge!!
ReplyDeleteWith no regrets too! :-) Please promise me you will tell me if I start wearing mom jeans and all white tennis shoes. I know the minivan is the gateway to the other side.
DeleteOh man I can't believe you caved into that!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so awesome, we are loving it!!!
Deletecan't wait for a spin in the swagger wagon!
ReplyDelete