Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You've Got A Friend

Mary Beth absolutely LOVES animals. Real ones, stuffed ones, loud ones, quiet ones, it doesn't matter! I seriously think that stuffed animals are her love language. She has been sharing her love for animals with Ben and when I turn my back for a few seconds, out of nowhere, Ben is bombarded with animals. I have told Ben several times that he will never be alone or have a moment of peace and quiet in this house so we are fortunate that he goes with the flow most times. Always having a buddy close by is just one advantage of having a big sister and she brings him animals all day long. Here are a few pictures where I either caught her in action or stumbled across the evidence that she had been there.




Would you like the blue one or the blue one?



He wants both of them mama! Just her kind of guy.

Sharing Baby Bop is true love.



Teddy Bear about to smother poor Ben. This is her favorite stuffed animal so she must have thought he really needed some love.


The moon and star turtle stopping by to say hello.


She read him one of her favorite Maisy books that is full of animals while he was getting some exercise.


Last but not least, baby rabbit coming over to visit. He is starting to get used to all of the attention.

2 comments:

  1. too cute. miss y'all already. xo queenkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! He's precious! What a good big sister MB is!!

    ReplyDelete