Monday, October 3, 2011

Family Photos

When Ben was six days old, our good friend Lisa Butler came over to take pictures of our family. I was really nervous about how I would be able to get everyone dressed and ready for photos by 10:00am but we somehow pulled it off. Thankfully, my mom was staying with us and was able to help us out. I never could have pulled this off after MB was born! I don't think I was able to be up and moving by 10:00am until she was a month old, much less have taken a shower and put on makeup. Lisa is so laid back and easy to work with and she definitely took away any of the stress that I was feeling. These are some of my favorites that Lisa took, they turned out great!



My favorite one of the two of them. I still can't believe that we have two kids.




I love this one, you can see in their faces how much fun they have together.

So sweet!



These were taken in our backyard and I think they turned out great.

Little Rabbit was close by the entire shoot.


The skinned knee cracks me up.



I love my girl.

He was so great and slept during most of the photo shoot. However, I'm not sure if this was taken before or after he peed all over the fuzzy blanket.

Safe and sound in his daddy's arms.
Love those lips!

He has super long feet and toes.

I can't get enough of the little guy!

3 comments: