Thursday, October 20, 2011

Northbound

I just found this post in my draft list and I thought it had been published weeks ago! Oops! Better late than never I guess. It's hard having two kids y'all!


We are sad that Dan's sister, brother-in-law and our nephews have moved north! We had a farewell lunch for them a few weeks ago and were able to get a few pictures of the Milams with all four of their grandkids. Matt and Emily will be officially working with the dance company Pilobolus and we hope they enjoy their stay up north. This is the dance company that they both danced for out of college and they have done work with them for years. I hope that some of their work will make it south so we can go and support them. They are so talented and we miss them tons!




The whole gang. Ben was two weeks old.



Mimi and papa with their babies.






Monkey see monkey do!



I love this picture. G-Mother made the dress that MB is wearing.




Owen was happy to strike a pose for me.






Sam is also very photogentic. Love my nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment