And just because big sister is too cute not to include a photo, here she is blowing bubbles at the park.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Do they favor?
I could totally be making this up but I really think the little fella looks a lot like MB already. There is something about his mouth and nose that reminds me of her. This is our 20 week ultrasound picture that was taken last week. I can't believe I am half way through! Time flies by when you have a toddler to entertain you and wear you out! He looks great and is growing well at a whopping 13 ounces. I am also pleased to report that I only gained two pounds in the last month. Since I am adding that to the update and haven't added any other weight gains, you know that must be my record low so far. Somehow I don't think our all inclusive beach trip that is coming up is going to help much with my next weigh in. Oh well....on to the pictures.

And just because big sister is too cute not to include a photo, here she is blowing bubbles at the park.
And just because big sister is too cute not to include a photo, here she is blowing bubbles at the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment