Monday, April 18, 2011

Five Months and Counting

So I seriously had a hard time deciding if I was going to take belly photos this pregnancy. However, I decided to forge ahead out of fairness to the little fella and take pictures of months five through nine. I *may* be showing a bit larger this time around but don't judge! :-) Baby boy is doing great and Dan was able to feel him moving for the first time a few days ago. So fun! I am feeling great and can hardly believe that in four months, we will be a family of four. Oh my!

Five Months this time around:

Five Months pregnant with MB:

5 comments:

  1. So cute! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I've thought the same thing about belly pictures - wasn't sure if I would the 2nd time around - but why not! I'm sure it'll be neat to compare. I've resisted taking "formal" side pictures yet because I am trying to deny the fact that I'm already sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You look awesome, girl!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete