Monday, October 5, 2009

What a difference a few months can make

I have always loved before and after pictures so I couldn't resist taking one of this group. On the way back from Josh and Becky's wedding (which was so much fun), we stopped at the Martin's house for lunch. It was great catching up and introducing our babies to each other. It has been invaluable going through pregnancy and starting motherhood with these girls. Mary Beth is the runt of the group so it has been great having everyone a few steps ahead of us so we can ask questions and seek their advice. I love these girls!

Pregnant on New Year's Eve - 12/31/08

With our babies on 10/4/09

The little ones in their birth order line up (Madison, Eli, Susanna and Mary Beth). Eli is a lucky man to have all of these ladies visiting him. Tiff was dangling a pacifier in the air to get their attention, it was hilarious.


Mary Beth absolutely loved Susanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment