Thursday, December 13, 2012

A few of my favorites

Our good friend Lisa Butler took family photos of us and I am so happy with how they turn out.  Every time we meet with her, I am always amazed that she is able to transform pure and absolute chaos into something magical.  I told her that I wanted a fun and casual photo shoot and wanted to capture the kid's different expressions (tears and all).  Lisa takes the photos and her sister Cynthia does the editing.  They are an amazing team!  Oh, and I haven't changed anything about my blogger account yet and it let me post these photos.  I guess they got wind that I may switch things up!  :-)











3 comments:

  1. So cute! Beautiful family photos!!! So were you having problems uploading photos too?! I guess I need to retry! Love y'all and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful. i want copies to put up everywhere. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of the 4 of you at the end! That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete