I am trying to post photos but blogger says I am over my limit and need to start paying for storage. Has anyone else gotten this message? If so, what are you going to do about it? I am trying to decide if I want to move my blog somewhere else. Thanks for any and all feedback!
I got that message from my gmail account, way before Blogger joined the Google umbrella. I bought extra storage. I use Google for back up of all my photos, so I can justify the $20 a year. Good luck figuring it out!
ReplyDeletei didn't pay...trying to remember what i did. will get back to you!
ReplyDeleteThis happened to me... but it's because I was using Picasa to edit and store images (without my knowledge). So if you go through Picasa and delete folders, that should work... but DO NOT go through your computer folders and delete folders :-)
ReplyDelete