MB couldn't wait to get signed up for gymnastics in our new town. It turns out that gymnastics is kind of a bid deal here, I had no idea. I was talking to one of the other moms (who graciously told me not to take pictures with flashes as it could be dangerous for the kids practicing, that should have been my first clue) and she was telling me that her 12 year old practices five days a week for four hours a day. It was all I could do not to go pull MB from the middle of her class. Wow, that is hardcore and these people drive 1.5 hours round trip everyday to this gym. We just want a short class where she can learn some new tricks and meet friends. Note to self, try to get MB to switch to something else by age five. :-)
 |
| She was in total amazement at all of the big girls and boys that were practicing. There is so much to look at and she could have stayed there all night. |
 |
| Getting instructions from her coach. Can you believe all of these three year olds sat still on the line for more than 30 seconds? I was impressed. |
 |
| I knew that MB would go crazy over a real leotard but I looked on Amazon and those jokers are expensive. (Side note, I never thought I would be searching online for a unitard! That was a first.) Anyway, I stumbled upon some at this awesome consignment sale that a local church puts on and bought her three for $6. I was so pumped and couldn't wait to get home and show her. I wish I would have waited until Dan got home so he could see the joy. She yelled in a high pitch voice, "I get to be like the big girls!!!" and then did a happy dance. Totally worth the $6! We added some shorts so her daddy would be comfortable with her modesty level. :-) Doesn't she look so proud and happy? |
LOVE IT! what a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteso precious. she looks Olympics ready!!! xo queenk
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! :) Shanna
ReplyDelete