Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Year Blow Out

We rang in the New Year in the North Georgia mountains with some of our favorite people and it was as wild and crazy as these pictures look! There were eight kids three years and under and eighteen adults. We had a blast!

With all the nap/feeding schedules, it was so hard to get a picture of all the kids. I'm so sad that Luke (aka the Tatum Tot) was not in the picture. He was being a responsible kid and buying groceries so the rest of us could eat.

These were the two best pictures that I was able to get, I don't think we had more than one kid looking in the right direction the entire time. The only thing that would be better than this is if I had a picture of the line of parents next to me trying to get their kid(s) to look and smile. True awesomeness!

Our contribution to the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment