I am behind on updating the blog, here are a few videos that I have been meaning to post. I am having trouble getting the you tube link embedded into the post so you will have to click on the link for not to view. I will try to correct the links later.
MB has been learning so much lately but as usual, it is hard to get her to perform on command. I was shocked that she voluntarily started singing her ABC's towards the end of this video but was so excited to have captured it! Please ignore my accidental tongue twister at the end. I am sleep deprived and should know better than to talk on a video and think that it will make any sense. Thanks in advance for not making fun of me (to my face at least)! :-)
While having lunch al fresco, MB entertained us with two of her favorite songs. Twinkle twinkle and Jesus loves me. The arrangement and choreography are both by Mary Beth. I promise she ate more than chips for lunch. Enjoy!
Not to be out done by his big sis, Ben has been rolling over during tummy time. He did it when he was four weeks old (last Saturday) when we started tummy time. I only caught the end of it but this is the best I could get as I was never ready when he started rolling over. I will be doing his one month update soon (hopefully).
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness. i love them so much. jesus love me was awesome. i have never heard ANYONE sing that high before. cs
ReplyDeletesuper cute videos...and i can't believe ben is freaking rolling over at 4 weeks!! that is ridiculous!!!
ReplyDelete