Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miss Independent

MB is attending a Mom's morning out program on Mondays and she absolutely loves it! Ben was one week old when we attended parent's night and then I took her for a classroom visit the next day. We met her teachers and played in the classroom so she could get comfortable before the first day when we were to drop her off. The most my mom could get out of her after the visit was that Ms. Amy had pretty toes. So funny! She has been twice now and has been so excited about it! Dan went with me the first day to take her and we arrived a few minutes early. While we were standing in the hall, she kept saying "go play" and wanted to go into the classroom. Once the doors were open, she walked right in, took her teacher's hand and never looked back. I was so proud and a little sad at the same time. She did great and I was the only one who cried that day. I can blame it on the baby hormones though! Here are a few pictures of her first day adventure. We are so excited for her to get to meet some new friends and we think it will be such a good experience for her.


She was just a little bit excited!



C'mon mom, let's go!

Princess lunch box from mimi.


Posing with one very tired mama. It's hard to shower and be somewhere that early in the morning when you have a two week old!


A very tired daddy too.


We will be taking Ben to school before we know it....so sad! Mary Beth looks so proud here!


Making the walk into the school. I was that mom who took a ton of pictures of my baby's first day of school.


Getting closer now, I was the ony one who was nervous.


Dad giving MB a pep talk and promising that I would come pick her up after lunch. This is when I started tearing up.


Ben doing what he does best.


She was so ready to go into the room and play. There were no tears from her, I was so proud!


Saying hello to Ms. Amy, the one with pretty toes! :-)

3 comments:

  1. so exciting. i love her cute pink shoes. queenkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. love the pics! so proud of her! and i know how you feel. i get teary everytime madison even moves up to a new class!!! and she's fine everytime! hah! we are silly mommies :) love you!

    ReplyDelete