Monday, February 28, 2011

Breaking all the rules and getting down

It's just too bad we can't have any fun around here. These are some of our favorite videos from the past few months.


Water was everywhere but it was worth it!


It's never too early to start bad habits. Especially in how to eat soup, aka "poop".


We have a climber on our hands and this is how she prefers to climb into her high chair.



Getting down with Baby Einstein. I'm afraid she may have the Saunders' rhythm.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the videos! We might need to keep her and Winlon away from each other on the climbing front. I'm afraid of what they could teach each other!! Also we have that same Baby Einstein. Animals on the Farm? Oh my stars do we watch that one a lot. It is actually the only thing Winlon will watch. I'm not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the funniest videos! Elizabeth splashes all of the water out of the tub too and she thinks it is hilarious! Hope to see you soon in Motown!
    Katie Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH. Hilarious!!! The laugh in the bath video was to die for. And that country ho-down dancing...you should just pack her up and take her to 'cowboys' next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a second...you're pregnant?!?!?! I did not know this and am so insanely happy for you!!! Sorry I am late on the "notice"...I tend to live in a bubble! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MG and I watched these videos together! She was cracking up watching MB and smiled the whole way through all of them! I'm convinced they would be best friends!

    ReplyDelete