Saturday, July 31, 2010

So in love

with this little girl...

Mary Beth's slide show

Thanks so much to the FABULOUS Lisa Butler (the better half of Mathew) who took these photos for us. She was able to capture so many of Mary Beth's expressions and mannerisms and I can't help but smile when the song says that I will hang my head and cry! I sing this song to her often so that made it even more special. I can't wait for Dan to get home from the lake so I can see the photos on the CD that Lisa made. The gorgeous scenery is from Mimi and Papa's house in Cartersville. We will treasure these pictures forever!

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!!! She did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! those pictures are wonderful!! love all of them, she is such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous video. sooo darn cute. loved the family pics, especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable!!! Love the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, those are absolutely precious. What a beautiful version of the song too! I can't believe she wears her headbands and bows so well (and is agreeable!) - and her expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete