The little fella turned 3 and is proving to not be so little anymore! We did a small family party and it was one of the easiest parties that I have done and he had a ball. We kept the focus on the cake and the present and the rest of the details were secondary. :-) I took Ben to Publix to pick out his cake and he was so excited about it! He has been talking about his cake since MB's birthday when he tried to talk her into getting a tractor cake. Ben has been wanting to ride MB's bike for weeks now but he can't reach the pedals so we got a bike that is just his size. He hopped on it and took off. He loves it and is always asking to go riding.
His actual birthday fell on a Wednesday so work interfered but he still had a great day. He picked out donuts the day before and was excited to blow out candles again. He picked chick-fil-a for supper and then dessert at Brewsters. I don't think we have been there in several years because I didn't realize that kids under a certain height get a free cone covered in sprinkles. He was so excited! It was sticky and sweet, just like he likes it. We are so proud to be this guy's parents and can't wait to see what his future holds!
Happy Birthday Ben! We love you so much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment