Monday, October 15, 2012

Beach Trip II - Crescent

Labor Day was spent with the Saunders clan at Crescent beach.  We all piled into a three bedroom condo with these wild children and it was wonderful.  The kids played together great, the weather was perfect, and we basically had the beach and pool to ourselves.  I highly recommend the beach in May and September.  I can't stand feeling crowded on the beach and we didn't have to worry about the kids running back and forth between our tent and the water. 


I love that these little guys are just two months apart.  They are going to be great buddies.

We invested in some pink headphones for the long drive, totally worth it!

Bathing beauties!

Yaga, will  you jump the waves with us?

Ben longingly watched the girls build sandcastles from afar but he doesn't like to venture too far from mama.

I was amazed they wore their shades most of the day.

Shanna did their braids, oh how I wish I could do more than a pony tail.

His mouth could not have gotten any bigger.  He LOVED the water!

Looking so grown up.

 Everyone looking in the same direction + Yaga smiling = Beach Photo Miracle 

I could eat them up.

Heading towards the ocean in his only crawling speed...WIDE OPEN.  See how much privacy we had?

No fear

We had the pool to ourselves any time of day. 

He was just as happy at the pool.

A little naked time before lunch.  I want to pinch him!

Our little family.

1 comment: