We spent the holidays enjoying our little family and all of our extended family. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas. We had a blast and are still recovering from the craziness! I don't have any pictures from Americus so if anyone took any, please send them my way. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I'm sure this will bore most everyone that is not family. Hopefully more posts to come soon!

The Milam cousins on the tractor with papa.

MB keeping a close eye on me while she was riding.

MB's first time on the tractor, Sam was an old pro.

Love these girls

Christmas Eve party in Moultrie, I think this party has been going on for over 50 years. Does anyone know when it was started? We have a group picture from every year!

Showing off her bow on Christmas Eve

Traditional family pose in front of the tree

Sweet girl loving on her daddy

MB actually hugging Sadie back! She normally wants her personal space so this was a first.

Twinsies

Playing dress up in Sadie's new play clothes

I have no idea how we caught this pose on camera. She defines casual elegance with her satin dress and blue jeans.

A few sips for the baby...

and a few sips for me.

She has loved this cat! She picked it out in the target flyer and had been pointing to it for months. The funny part is that she doesn't like it when it is walking or meowing so we are saving on batteries.

Taking the cat through the tunnel

Concerned about what she is hearing

Worn out after a fun morning!

Celebrating Christmas in Cartersville, she loved her car! She likes to drive by the mirror in our bedroom and check herself out.

Cracking up with cousin Sam

Owen the handy tool man - the belt pulled his pajama pants down just enough to show a little of plumber crack. I decided not to post those pictures because I love my nephew too much but they are hilarious.

Rocking the new glasses and looking a little like Elton John here.
Too Cute! Love that girl!
ReplyDeleteA-stinking-dorable.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! MB is the perfect age for Christmas fun -- and the next few years with her will be magical!
ReplyDelete