We can't believe the first year is almost behind us. Mary Beth, we love being your parents, you are such a joy and we couldn't love you any more!
We missed John and Kyle! I wish we would have had time to do this with the Milam side of the family.
we were keeping a safe distance.
You can tell that Mary Beth isn't feeling her best here.
Getting some sugar from Maw Maw
Enjoying time with cousins in her wagon
The wagon was a hit!
Visiting with Uncle Coop
Sadie enjoying watermelon with Aunt Quinky.
Rodney and Holly hanging out on the deck
A quick stop to visit her BFF Lucy.
Sam was born last Thursday and I can't wait to get my hands on him again.
She enjoyed an early bird special of something pureed.
Mary Beth's beautiful dairy free cake! She was such a little lady and didn't even make a mess of the cake. I was going to take her dress off when she ate it but I forgot and it didn't even matter. She didn't let even one crumb fall.
This was the cake for the rest of us! LOVE IT! It was soooooo delicious too, thanks Sheilah!!!
I made these decorations to stick in the plants for the table decorations.
My sister set up the station for some of the drinks.
My sister-in-law Shanna helped me make the cookies. She was so good at piping the icing and her cookies looked amazing. This probably was my first and last set of making these cookies. They were a true labor of love!
One of the table decorations, my sister was in charge of putting it all together
I made the birthday sign and am so glad that I didn't give up and order one from Etsy even though I was really tempted. We also posted all of the monthly lamb photos and asked people to guess the order of the pictures, five days to eleven months. We stole this idea from Keight and it was a hit but much harder than it looks! Most people only got three to five answers correct.

i was thinking these were some swoozies finds! did yours go out of business too? the one down here sure did. i wish i had been as smart as you and gone with the clothespin idea for the game. SO much cuter and better than taped to an old fridge. from now on you and merran are my party planners. yall are exquisite! love love love it ALL! happy bday lil miss!
ReplyDeletealso that labor of love banner is totally reusable...like every year! i know you didnt dare throw it away!
ReplyDeleteAll swoozie's are done :'-( They went bankrupt. It was my favorite store ever.
ReplyDeleteMan, girl! You did it up right!! I am soooo sad we couldn't be there. Love you tons and I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mary Beth!!! I'm so impressed with all of the decorations! You've outdone us all. :) Mary Beth will feel so loved when she looks back on these pictures years from now. :)
ReplyDelete