our life with a little lady and a little fella
I was going to buy Molly Grace both of those bathing suits! They are so cute! I love that first picture of Mary Beth. She is beautiful!
Thanks Mary Beth! Our girls will be adoreable in the suits. :-) I was trying to view your blog last night but it said that the blog wasn't available. Have you stopped blogging?
i love her!! the way she sleeps with her hands behind her head just cracks me up. she is just the sweetest little thing, getting cuter every day!!
I was going to buy Molly Grace both of those bathing suits! They are so cute! I love that first picture of Mary Beth. She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary Beth! Our girls will be adoreable in the suits. :-) I was trying to view your blog last night but it said that the blog wasn't available. Have you stopped blogging?
ReplyDeletei love her!! the way she sleeps with her hands behind her head just cracks me up. she is just the sweetest little thing, getting cuter every day!!
ReplyDelete