Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Job anyone?

Words can't describe how much we love this little girl and how thankful we are that we get to be her parents. It makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. All I wanted was for the umbilical cord to fall off and for her to sleep through the night. She can stop growing now that she has accomplished those two things. I also am sad that I only have seven weeks of maternity leave left. I am grateful to work for a company that has very generous leave policies that has given me this time to spend with Mary Beth but it is coming to an end soon. If anyone knows of a nanny in the Norcross area that would like to take care of the most precious little girl, please let us know. We are convinced that people should be paying us to spend time with her, this will be easy money for someone!

Pretty blue eyes
Sweet as can be

Am I supposed to be napping now?


Look at my shoes

Ready for church

5 comments:

  1. If I get laid off... then I'm calling sweet Mary Beth for an interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that 18 weeks of leave!?!?! how awesome, girl. love your little cutie. i think she looks a lot like dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, this is a wonderful picture of mom and daughter. it should definitely worth framing!!! Anna Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy,
    Mary Beth is precious! I go back to work on Oct. 28th ans am so sad about it - we will have to give each other some support!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete