Our bags are packed, we're ready to go (well, we're not completely packed but close enough).....but no baby yet. I went to the doctor and I am dialted 1cm so only 9 more to go. That's progress people! We will be sure to post pictures and updates after she arrives for those checking in on the blog.
Dan and I are trying to do as many things as we can before Mary Beth is born so we are going out to eat, trying to get some sleep, watching movies and spending as much time together as we can. There were other things on our list of things to do but I'm too slow and tired (not to mention cranky) to do too most things these days. Although I'm sure we will miss it being just the two of us, we can hardly wait to meet this baby girl that we have been talking about and praying for, it's going to be fun!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey girl! We had those same feelings of sadness about it being our 'last time as just us'. I'm so glad y'all are spending quality time together! But just know it's all worth it!! Can't wait to meet her! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete